Now leasing: 237,500- and 675,000-s.f. warehouse spaces on prime lot near I-35/I-80 interchange
Graham Warehouse is developing a new warehouse complex next to the northeast I-35/I-80 interchange near Des Moines. The 103-acre site, offering exceptional visibility from and access to the adjacent interstates, is being developed in two phases.
The first phase of the development is a 237,500-s.f. warehouse that will be ready for occupancy by one or two tenants in summer 2018.
Phase two of the project includes the development of a 675,000-S.f. warehouse building which will be pad-ready in late 2017 and available for occupancy in summer 2019.
The site, zoned for H-1 development, is the last heavy industrial site available in Polk County. It sits at the southeast corner of the interchanges.
Because the site is in unincorporated Polk County, it offers tenants up to 37% savings in property taxes over space in metro locations.
Features of this quality development include:
- Reinforced steel buildings with precast concrete walls
- 50’ x 50’ bays, 250’ deep—each with its own dock door and own man door
- TPO Roof with white underdeck
- 24’ Clearance
- Insulated overhead doors
- Insulated drive-in doors at each end of the buildings
- ESFR sprinkler systems
- Electrical, municipal water, and sewer services
- R-13 walls and R-25 roof insulation
- LED lighting
- Heat to 40o
- Parking space for more than 60 drop trailers and approximately 500 cars
- 21,700-s.f. and 52,300-s.f. outside storage areas
- Reasonable tenant improvement terms
- Construction (4)